Shipping & Rates in Canada
We can ship to virtually any address in Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to specific destinations. We strive to ship all our order within 1 business day. Our shipping carrier, Dicom, estimates the delivery delay of a normal package to 3-7 days, following the shipping date. Should you need more precise information for your address or product, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Québec: 17$
- Rest of Canada : 21$
We offer free shipping for orders over 500$.
We only ship to Canada.
Return & Refund policy
How to return a product
- If you want to return an item, please contact us a maximum 10 days following the reception of the item.
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Agroparts (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2 to 10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. The Manufacturer’s packaging must be clear of writings or markings. Do not use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone 1 877 367-1411 to return your product.
We will issue a credit once we have received and inspected your product.
ATTN: ORDER# xxxxxx
278, rang du Ruisseau-Des-Anges Sud
Quebec, J0K 3H0
For the fastest service, we suggest that you create a new order for the product you would prefer to have and make a return request for the product you would like to exchange. Agroparts will temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Agroparts receives the item(s) that was returned, the additional charges will be refunded.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier. We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
All the products we sell are covered by a manufacturer warranty, which will cover the product for faults and defects. This period of cover can vary, most items will be 1 year, but it is worth remembering that warranties do not cover general wear and tear. If you have an issue with a product purchased from Agroparts, please contact us first. Returned items with a warranty or repair issue should be clean and you will have to cover the postage cost back to Agroparts.